Sunday, June 6, 2010
Please be informed that Shunji Matsuo Hair Studio at MidValley have ceased operations on 24th May 2010.
Our team can be contacted as below:-
Money Wong - 016 292 4850
Raymond Chew - 017 604 5140
Ben-G - 012 625 5641
Jessie Tang - 012 286 1720
Thursday, May 20, 2010
It been a very long but fulfilling journey but the only thing I will miss most is my GREAT TEAM who never beyond my doubt that they were the heroes. Without them I won't have cut and done so many great hairstyles that my clients would have approved of.
MY GREAT TEAM
It was a good experience for myself as I have never been so patient in my life before this and the process of learning was good for me. The ups and downs that we as a team gone through has make me a stronger person and also a more contented person in general.
From June 1st, I will be doing freelance work and by appointments only, I will be using Shawn Cuttler Salon as my base, The salon is located at Jalan Telawi 2, Bangsar, K.L. It is just next to LaBodega Restaurant.
Please do call me on my mobile no 017-6045140 a few hours earlier or even better 1 day before so that I know that you will be coming over to the salon. You can also e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop a comment at raychew-raymond.blogspot.com as I will update it everyday.
Hope to hear from you soon and thank you once again for your loving support.
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Scalp problems are divided into 3 categories, hair loss, oily scalp and dandruff. Although there are many solutions to scalp problems in the market today, but lets break it down to something that we can understand better and seek the proper solution to help us reduce and or delay the effects of scalp problems.
Here are some information from ALFAPARF Milano on their take on the scalp issues facing our modern day consumers.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Sunday, March 14, 2010
We hope that the fan page continues to grow and in time, prizes will get bigger and bigger. Thats a GUARANTEE!
We are really thankful to everyone who has followed us from the beginning in 2009 when the fan page started and through to the Feature of the Month Competition, where every month winners are winning by more and more votes. Also we would like to thank Peter Tan Photography for the cooperation rendered in participating in our projects together be it the Feature of the Month or other magazine projects such as the FACES Magazine.
Coming back to the topic of the GREAT GIVEAWAY, here are the mechanics of the giveaway, no voting required ;-)
Sunday, March 7, 2010
For more info on the shelter, the website is http://www.agathians.org/index.htm
No. 22, Jalan Kelah 8/6,
Seksyen 8,Petaling Jaya,
46050, Selangor, Malaysia.
Tel: 03-7954 1680
H/P: 012-296 8014
Fax: 03-7954 4680
We would also like to thank the team from Heng Lee Beauty Supply and Trafford Trading for making it a day to cherish for all at Agathians Shelter. Not forgetting also our close friends Clarence, Wong, Nicole, Selena, Kaj, Raymond, Jo, Amanda, Keaven, Alan and Veron.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
When we announced the results, declaring Alicia Wong as the winner, we were instantly corrected by the supporters of Yvonne Ng that we might have made a mistake on the calculation of the votes. Among the comments we received were that voting did not close at 12 midnight but instead the winner was announced only the next day (ironically terms and conditions dictated earlier stated otherwise)
However, its nice to know that our mini contest is being taken seriously and thus the commitment from contestants to gather more votes from their friends and their friends.
We deliberated and felt that an error may have occurred during the calculation of the votes and we have decided to make both Alicia Wong and Yvonne Ng as joint winners for our Jan 2010 feature of the month. We would also like to thank Pete (Peter Tan Photography) for the gracious support for us to take both winners without much hesitation when spoken to.
Time has really passed since Chinese New Year till now and its already in March! We've missed blogging for the entire month of February due to the tremendous support shown by everyone coming in before the festive season. Again many thanks to those who made appointments and also putting up with the slightly "HEATY" Aircond ;-) (the weather over CNY was really bad eh.. remember?)
To see more of the shoot click here
Ladies, enjoy the eye candy ;-)
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Boy are they so WRONG! Ahmad Nabil proved that with friends, anything can happen and surely it did. He won the December voting by also a massive 176 votes, 20% more than the closest competitor.
Friday, January 15, 2010
Here are the pricing for your info. I'm sure they're pretty easy on the pockets :-)
Friday, January 8, 2010
1. Virtually a maintenance free hairstyle that does not require styling. Should you want to create a more voluminous effect, a flat iron (yes, you heard me right) or a hairdryer will do together with some texturizers such as Serums or Wax to create that shine.
2. Very very EDGY and TRENDY. The HALO was in and out during the years and now its here for real. Sick and tired of the usual hairdo? Well we too! Its always the long and neat or short and tidy which are suitable for office wear, easy to maintain and easilly FORGETTABLE too! Give yourself a change in these difficult times and get your zest back to face the year of the Tiger with a new style.
3. Evenly distributed regrowth of hair. Some of you do worry that by having this hairstyle, when it grows back, the HALO would look like a roadkill after a few weeks of hair regrowth. Well ladies, sorry to disappoint you there but no, it does not work this way. Even without trimming after 4 to 6 weeks, the hair would still be in shape, with the only exception that your fringe would be in the way (depends on the length of the fringe when cut initially) but then again, being able to stand out from the rest of the crowd in these competitive times? Why not? :-)
4. Some would say that this hairdo is very HOT! Not as it gorgeous HOT but "Panas" Hot. Yes it might true for some but ladies, you don't work in a construction site do you? :-) Actually for Ivy, since sporting the hairdo, she says its much lighter on her head and it has become perfect for accessories due to the uniqueness of the style. Large plastic framed glasses would be a great addition for that geeky and yet cutting edge look!
5. For people with fine hair, the HALO is also the perfect remedy to creating more volume as the haircut is created with hardlines and also a slight graduation towards the top. But people with thick hair don't fret as the volume is automatically created with the haircut. So what does this all mean? Those with thick hair just need to comb through while those with fine hair would do just as great with a bit of blowdrying. Its that simple!
Want more info on the HALO? Come on over and have a chat with us.
Lets us say HALO to welcome the year of the Tiger 2010!
In this article we discussed the trends that we will be seeing in the year 2010 where a return of the 80s hairstyles are likely with more emphasis on VOLUME. Not forgetting also is the HALO, making a super comeback stronger than ever, adding a more edgy and creative persona to the wearer (which is YOU)
Also coloring the theme of the 80s with would be the color RED. Chilli RED, Deep RED and other REDS are also going to be the color of the year (I wonder if there's a Ferrari RED ;-)
Anyhow, we're not going to create a duplicate of the article here. So go and click on the link for the article in Emmagem.com
For the uninitiated, here's the link again. Click HERE ;-)
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Here's a picture of her before the makeover for the photoshoot with Peter Tan Photography